March 8, 2008

A new place to call home

You might have noticed I've been away from blogland for a few days. Have you missed me? I've missed you too.

But it's been a productive few days. I've been to the new city and I've put in an application on a nice little townhouse. Want some pictures? I know you do.


Living, dining room/stairs, and kitchen.
(It's not as wonky as it looks. It's crooked because of the panorama photo setting on my cell phone, which takes three pictures, side-by-side, and combines them into one).


Dining room.


Living room (see the little fenced yard in the back?).


Kitchen (yes that is a dishwasher).


And a washer and dryer.


One bedroom.


Two bedrooms (again with the panorama picture).


Three bedrooms.


Entry, with door to garage and storage room.

It has everything a reluctant housewife needs.

.....

5 comments :

The Barber Bunch said...

I love the floors!!

Carolyn

Sass E-mum said...

I like the fenced in yard. And the dishwasher. You've got to have one of those babies.

SaraLynn said...

Yea! It looks great! and a fenced yard and the dishwasher...that is great! I bet that was a load off your mind!

Don Mills Diva said...

Looks perfect - hope you get it!

BTW thanks for the sweet comment on my blog - you really made my day today...

Gerbil said...

any news on the TH? I'd be thrilled with no cheap beige carpeting, permanently stained by previous tenants who... oop. sorry. i have Previous Tenant Issues. and a garage???? not having to stand in the cold, chipping bits of ice off the windshield is a gift!