February 7, 2008

Crazy times, crazy week, crazy day

I haven't fallen off the edge of the world. I'm still hanging in.

I had to drop my second course, what with all the apartment hunting, writing, research, housework, errands and the rest of the stuff that makes up life. It makes me worried that I wouldn't be able to handle full-time education.... But I'm sure I'd pull it out if I had to.

I dropped the course because I wasn't enjoying it. It wasn't what it should have been. A 4th year psych course should be thought-provoking. It should be a small seminar style class that allows for discussion and debate. Not a lecture class with 65 people. There was debate, but each person was only allowed to speak once. I found it extremely frustrating to have to swallow my thoughts and opinions. Anyway, between being frustrated by the class and time constraints I dropped it.

I'll tell you more about my up-hill long-distance apartment hunt tomorrow.
Until then, have pleasant dreams.
kisses n' all.

.....

2 comments :

Whiney Momma said...

I think that was probably a wise choice. If you aren't happy with the course, you won't get enough out of it anyway. Cheers to you for handling so much at one time.

BTW, tagging you for a meme over at my blog.

A tree grows in brooklyn said...

I love the name of your blog