January 28, 2008

Because I like blogs with pictures.

Okay. I was reading Jennsylvania today and decided I wanted a piece of the blogging fun. I decided to reopen my original blog - Reluctant Housewife. So here we are.

My original start with this blog did not go well. I caught flack because I was not very web savvy. I'm not cool. I'm not down with the IM short forms and the little symbols. But I'm going to push onward and upward and post my thoughts because otherwise they'll just sit in my head and fester. I don't really know if anyone will read this, but it doesn't really matter if they do or not.

And so, because I like blogs with pictures... here are some pictures. Enjoy!


Pretty rocks and ocean.
My family and I visited these pretty rocks in a small town-by-the-sea on Canada Day last year. A good time was had by all.



These rocks have been shaped by ocean waves.
Interesting, no? Force of nature n'all that.


Walkway around the lake. Big tree.
This was probably my favourite hike in the park. It wasn't straight uphill, it was pretty and nobody fell down. The falling down? That's a story for another time.


View from mountain top.
I think it's important that you know my 2-year-old climbed to the top of the mountain in the previous picture on his own, adorable chubby legs. He's a trooper.

More soon. If you're reading this.... remember you're my newest BFF. I heart people who read my posts. Bye!

.....

No comments :