January 30, 2008

Bald men with muscles

I have a thing for bald men with muscles. More specifically, I have a thing for bald, male celebrities with muscles.

Why?

Here's why:

Jason Statham


Jason Statham again, because he's special.


Will Smith in I Am Legend.
A film worth watching for the chin ups scene alone.


Brad Pitt, who apparently went bald
after seeing how well it worked for Bruce Willis.

Taye Diggs.


Vin Diesel.
Looking good, Vin!


Bruce Willis.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, Bruce.


Wentworth Miller, star of Prison Break.
A show I've not watched. Is it any good?


Patrick Stewart
Because why not?


And finally, Mr. Clean.
Was growing up with this guy the reason I like bald men?


So, in summary:

Why do I like bald, muscular men? Because they're yummy, that's why.

.....

No comments :