April 18, 2005

Buttons

Want a button for your blog? I'd love to design one for you.

You can check out and grab the buttons I've design for my blog and view the buttons I've designed for other people's blogs below.


If you like what you see and want to talk about a button for your blog Email me at thereluctanthousewife at gmail dot com. I don't charge anything to design buttons because I am a rank amateur, I just do it because it's fun.


Adventures of the Reluctant Housewife Official Button

Reluctant Housewife Button



Housewife Appreciation Society Button

Housewife Appreciation Society of America


Dissy Housewife Button - Tell them where to stick their brooms.

Clean THIS Motha Bloggas


Lulu's Hook Crochet Blog Button

Lulu's Hook Button


Crochet Pirate Button

Lulu's Hook Button



Buttons Designed for Other People:

Miss Elaine-ous Life Button
The Miss Elaine-ous Life Button
Capital Crafters

Capital Crafters Button


.....

1 comment :

Carol VR said...

I'm curious to know how one incorpoates the line of index buttons under their header.

I'd love for you to share how you did it.

Thanx in advance.